Calling all who are interested in marketing, international education, and Australia: the Embassy of Australia Education Team is looking for an intern! Interns at the Embassy of Australia in Washington, DC support the Education Team with event management, student enquiries, website development, online social media, marketing, database/administrative tasks and research. This internship opportunity is full-time from January to April (start and end dates flexible); interns receive a $1000 stipend.
What kind of person will snag this super-cool, mentally stimulating, and professionally valuable internship? Someone who:
- has completed at least three years of college (with a GPA of 3.2)
- possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- is proficient with Microsoft Office
- has event management experience
- has the ability to work independently and in a team
- has the ability to show initiative
- has experience updating marketing collateral including publications and websites
- has experience using online social media in an academic or professional capacity (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress)
- has a personal interest in the fields of international marketing, education marketing, international education, and/or marketing
- has previous work or study experience in Australia
Does that sound like you? If so, click here to apply to the internship before 5 December.