The end of the academic year is almost upon us and summer break is just around the corner. Do you have any exciting summer plans? How about this: apply for the summer marketing internship at the Embassy of Australia in Washington, DC and gain valuable work experience all while promoting studying in Australia. Sound like a dream? Well you could make this dream a reality!
The marketing intern will assist with market research, student enquiries, website development, online social media, marketing, and administrative tasks. The intern will work primarily with the education team while supporting the investment and trade teams as needed.
To make all of your wildest marketing internship dreams come true, make sure you:
• have completed at least three years of college (with a minimum GPA of 3.2)
• have strong research skills and the ability to synthesize and analyze data
• possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• are proficient with Microsoft Office
• have the ability to work independently and in a team
• have the ability to show initiative
• have experience using online social media in an academic or professional capacity (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress)
• have a personal interest in the fields of international marketing, education marketing, international education, and /or marketing
• have previous work or study experience in Australia
Then click here to learn more and apply today. Applications close 7 May 2012.